McQueen Media is committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors and service users. This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
“Personal data” is any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following categories of personal data about you:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Demographic information such as your age, gender, interests and preferences;
- Information about your use of our website and services such as your browsing history, clickstream data and the pages you visit;
- Information you provide to us when you contact us, such as through our contact form or by email;
- Information we collect from social media platforms when you interact with us on those platforms;
- Information we collect from third parties such as credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use the personal data we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services;
- To respond to your enquiries and requests;
- To send you marketing communications (if you have opted in to receive them);
- To improve our website and services;
- To comply with our legal obligations; and
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Our service providers who help us to provide our services to you, such as our website hosting provider and our email marketing provider;
- Third parties who help us to market our services to you, such as our advertising partners;
- Third parties who help us to comply with our legal obligations, such as the police or regulatory authorities; and
- If we sell or transfer any part of our business, your personal data may be transferred to the new owner.
We take the security of your personal data seriously. We have put in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data;
- The right to correct or erase your personal data;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability; and
- The right to withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.